About this spot
In Roman times this used to be the main city gate, called Porta Aurea (Golden Gate). Nowadays Pula is a much larger town and has spread further out. This triumphal arch has stood here for almost two millennia and still features intricate architectural details. The main pedestrian street to the old town passes underneath of this arch.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.