Prisank / Prisojnik (2547m)
9 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Triglav national park
About this spot
Mount Prisojnik (or Prisank) is one of the highest peaks of Julian Alps in Slovenia. It is located in the heart of Triglav national park and is a popular climbing and mountaineering destination among Slovenians.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.