15 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Prednje Robičje (1941m) is a small, insignificant hill above Vršič pass, Julian Alps. It is located in the heart of Triglav national park. The main attraction of this hill is its incredible 360 views on more prominent peaks of Julian Alps.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.