About this spot
Positano is not just history, landscape and art. People that live here are part of the beauty of the area. Observing the way people live and relate with their environment and with tourists passing by is a way to enjoy this important aspect of visiting the city. The best place to do that in Positano is the streets in the centre of the city full of Handicraft shops and boutiques. Via del Saracino is one of my favourites. In these streets you’ll understand why Positano is known worldwide for the moda positano, the nightlife and the characteristic shops.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.