About this spot
The Point No Point Lighthouse, built in 1879, is the oldest lighthouse on Puget Sound. It sits at the tip of Point No Point, sticking out into Puget Sound at the very northeastern edge of the Kitsap Peninsula. The lighthouse is part of a 61-acre Kitsap County park which includes a sandy beach and wetlands.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.