Point Defiance - Owen Beach
2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Point Defiance Park, covering 760 acres, is one of largest urban park in the United States. It offers a zoo and aquarium, old-growth forest, saltwater beaches, mountain and Puget Sound viewpoints, and more than a half a dozen gardens. Five-mile Drive is a one-way road that starts and ends at the park’s main entrance and, not surprisingly, is five miles long. This spot includes the Owen Beach stop on the Five-mile Drive.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.