About this spot
Ploče gate to the east of the old town is the second busiest way to get into the city. The bridge connecting the fort and monastery is always bustling with people entering and leaving the town and the road below makes a great “S” curve. Wait long enough and you’ll hopefully get an interesting-looking person walking over the bridge or a bicycle below on the road.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.