About this spot
One of the oldest Brussels traffic and trade arteries, which was part of the "Steenweg" that crossed the city in a west-east direction. The street followed the bed of the "Spiegelbeek" or "Scoebeek", which descended from Terarken and flowed lower into the Zenne. Traditionally, many markets were held here and there was always buzzing. Proof of this are the many passageways, even today, which almost all led to an inn.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.