Piran Tartini Square
13 images 5 contributors
About this spot
Tartini Square (Tartinijev trg) is the largest and main square in the town of Piran. It was named after violinist and composer Giuseppe Tartini, of whom a monument was made in 1896. The place where Tartini Square is located today, was once a harbour for fishing boats. Nowadays it is the central part of the city and there is always something going on here. Many iconic Piran shots can be made here and it is worth returning at different times in the day.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.