About this spot
Pinnacle crag is situated above Cwm Idwal in the Ogwen valley. The higher you ascend the path to the crag the more expansive the views down the Ogwen valley, with Pen yr Ole Wen on the left and Tryfan and the Glyders on the right, become.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.