About this spot
The traboule of the Pink Tower is one of the most remarkable traboules of the district, because of its ocher color, but also of the Tower which adorns it. The most famous resident of the place is none other than King Henri IV, who stayed there for a few days in 1600, during his wedding with Marie de Medici, celebrated less than 300 meters from the Tower, in the Saint Jean cathedral.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.