5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This spot offers a beautiful view of the Eternal City. From Piazza del Popolo directly below, the view extends to the north over the Dome of St. Peter, to the north-west on the Gianicolo, and to the south-west over the skyscrapers of the EUR. The Pincio as seen today was built following a project at Napoleon’s request, and is part of Villa Borghese, which among the many city parks is probably dearest to the Romans.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.