About this spot
One of London's most popular tourist destinations and instantly recognisable. It is the junction of several of central London's major tourist streets and is at the southernmost end of Regent Street, renowned for high end shopping. The iconic advertising board have been upgraded several times over the years, most recently a giant, curved LED billboard. The statue of Eros is a popular meeting point and street performers are often found here wowing tourists.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.