5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Piazza Navona is built over the remains of the ancient Stadio di Domiziano, and during the late 15th century was transformed into an impressive example of Baroque Roman architecture. It is a heavily visited landmark and sports no less than three noteworthy fountains (North to South: “Fontana del Nettuno”, “Fontana dei Fiumi” and “Fontana del Moro”) and the imposing Sant’Agnese in Agone church.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.