1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
The Pepys Library, situated in Magdalene College, Cambridge, is a functional historical complex that accommodates students, faculty members, and other professionals who reside and operate within its premises.
About this spot
The Pepys Library, housed in Magdalene College, is a treasure trove of knowledge and history. Its 17th-century private collection is a rare find and can be accessed by both students and the public. Among its priceless possessions are Samuel Pepys's original diaries, making it an invaluable compilation of books, manuscripts, documents, and prints amassed by a private collector.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.