About this spot
A neolithic burial chamber that is believe to have stood on this site for over 5,000 year. Stonehenge, the world famous stone formation in England, was constructed using the very same Pembrokeshire bluestones that made Pentre Ifan, but Pentre Ifan is 1000 years older.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.