About this spot
This is the most vague, ill-defined spot in this guide - but that's because there really is no single location along this stretch of track that is much better than any other. In general, the views get less spectacular the closer you get to Malham, so sticking to the Settle end of the bridleway is probably your best option. Very nearby are two caves - the Victoria Cave and the Jubilee Cave, both of which you can get great views into without having to put yourself in any danger.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.