About this spot
The top of the hill is actually a pretty bleak, barren place... but don't let that put you off! As soon as you reach the top you'll have great views south to Little Whernside and the walk along the northern edge of the hill has plenty of interest - cliffs, walls, and great views up Wensleydale (on a good day!).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.