Shoot with care
About this spot
In the area of Passo Valles there are some small lakes, the most interesting of which is Caladora. Around the lake you’ll have direct views of Pale. It is also a good point from which to see the surrounding mountains such as Civetta, Pelmo and Cima Uomo. During summer wild flowers are in abundance and make a beautiful foreground for your shots.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.