About this spot
There is a lot to discover here; so many details, like the wonderful lantern, the massive pillars of the parliament or the numerous statues. Take your time and try not to stress yourself, as the place can be busy (people, traffic...). I recommend changing your point of view, exploring different angles and using a variety of focal lengths to discover new perspectives.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.