Shoot with care
Be very careful of the sheer drop from the bluff to the rocks below. Do not throw anything off of the bluffs. Hiking tails, camps and rock climbers are likely to be below you. If you plan to photograph sunrise or sunset be sure to bring a good flashlight. The trial is steep, rocky and wooded.
About this spot
This is a high point from which a 150 degree view from east to WSW is visible. It is not as high as the nearby Chick Hill, and the area to the east including Bar Harbor, is blocked by intervening hills. A long view is visible to the SW and WSW.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers