About this spot
Located a stone's throw from the busy Brussels Region you will find the palace in the Park of Tervuren - also known as Warande. It is one of the Flemish gateways to the Sonian Forest. The monumental remains of a rich past give extra flair to this green oasis. A walk between majestic oak and beech trees, past elegant French gardens, ponds and flower beds, is a breath of fresh air after a day in busy Brussels.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.