Shoot with care
Follow the trail, leave nothing behind and if possible leave the place a little better than how you found it. This area is part of a Regional Park. So please be careful not to damage anything here, do not collect any flower, plant, stone or rock. Respect the wildlife that lives in the area. Be respectful of Nature in general.
About this spot
In between Piani dei Resinelli and Monte Coltiglione there is a beautiful forest with incredible views of the jagged peaks of Grigna Meridionale. From Cima Paradiso the view extends to the surrounding peaks: Monte due Mani, Resegone, ...
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers