About this spot
The Pantheon is one of the best preserved monuments of the Eternal City, and is well worth visiting inside (2€ entrance fee). Plan to get inside around noon on a clear day, since the sun rays entering the Oculus (Hole) in the roof will put on a nice show. The monument is normally very crowded, as is the facing Piazza della Rotonda where Romans and tourists alike lounge throughout the day and until late at night.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.