About this spot
Pamphill is an attractive little village of cottages situated around a spacious village green, and the attractive St. Stephen's Church. Bisecting the large green, a long straight lane, bordered on both sides by towering deciduous trees offers fantastic image potential with the tree tunnel disappearing into the distance (if lucky, into morning mists). In addition to the avenue of trees, Pamphill Green offers a nearby bluebell wood, well reputed for its springtime displays, and adjacent to the car park, a clutch of large deciduous tree, that in the right light offer further photographic interest, especially during spring when surrounded by cow parsley.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.