About this spot
This spot just south of Uniontown features a large Dutch-gambrel style red barn sitting in the middle of a farm field with a low rising hill and big skies in the background. A prominent sign on the barn announces the barn is in “Palouse County.” It is one of the most popular barns with photographers in the Palouse.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.