About this spot
The Schlosspark Schönbrunn is pretty large and absolutely beautiful. The city puts a lot of effort into the park, as Schoenbrunn Palace is the most visited sight not only in Vienna, but in all of Austria. But don’t be put off; the early bird catches the worm! If you get there after dawn you’ll be fine, accompanied perhaps by the odd jogger or gardener. You can always walk in the direction of the palace along the endless pathways, exploring the park on the way.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.