Shoot with care
The best spot to shoot is slightly off the trail; take care to not damage the vegetation.
About this spot
The Pacific Crest Trail crosses the Lewis River high on the slopes of Mount Adams, near the river's headwaters where it is no more than a stream. There is a good view looking up the "river" from this spot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers