About this spot
Located just outside the national park, this is a location that's so easy to visit it should not be left out of your plans. The views over this rather built up section of lower Wharfedale may not look as natural as those deep within the Dales, but they do have their own charm. It's a very popular location as it's so accessible, so don't expect to have it to yourself at any time of day!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.