About this spot
Orlova Chuka is the name of the cave situated in Rusenski Lom karst area. Both viewpoints overlook a river valley and a picturesque meander with cliffs. The area is rich in wildlife including bats, birds and mammals. The viewpoints show only views to the valley and do not include the cave.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.