5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Oprtalj is one of Istria’s medieval hilltop towns. Unlike Motovun or Grožnjan it is not visited by tour buses so if big crowds are not your thing this might be a better choice in summer. The town is tiny and you can walk around it in a few minutes. However, there are surprisingly many photo opportunities here.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.