"Ole One Lane Bridge"
4 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This bridge was originally built on the Guide Meridian Road over the Nooksack River. In its original location, this bridge had a span of 380 feet. In 1951, the bridge was replaced with a larger bridge, and the old bridge was relocated here to Mosquito Lake Road where it was shortened by two panels, making its span 338 feet. The photo to the right shows the bridge in its original location. The Weymouth Construction Company was the original contractor for the bridge and the Toledo Bridge and Crane Company fabricated the truss.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers