About this spot
This former hospital was one of the first in the world to push forward scientific method to treat patients rather than relying on medieval superstition and care. “Yay Science!” basically for progress on getting proper care. It was decommissioned in 1976 and converted into a museum offering a rich variety of artefacts including hospital records, medical instruments and other works of art. Well worth a full check-up from bottom to top floor!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.