The Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
22 images 4 contributors
About this spot
The Old Royal Naval College comprises several imposing buildings with lots of pillars, along with interesting towers. Whilst you can pay to enter and view the Chapel and Painted Hall, the grounds are free to enter, and give great opportunities to capture various architectural details and play with some classic symmetrical buildings.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.