About this spot
This iconic structure is a Grade II listed building which served as Tenby's RNLI lifeboat station until the 2000s. A larger, modern lifeboat station now exists further along the waterfront whereas this building was transformed into a private residence. This was documented in an episode of the TV show "Grand Designs"
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.