About this spot
Some of the buildings and locations close to the bridge itself can often be quite busy as they're so easily accessible and popular with the general public - but venturing up or down the valley soon takes you away from the crowds and you immerse yourself in Swaledale's lead mining history. There may be a lot of mess, spoil heaps and ruins, but this is part of what makes these locations unique.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.