About this spot
Probably one of the least well known spots in the guide, and it is limited in options, but it's worth a visit. Stump Cross Caverns are what draw the visitors to this area (well worth a visit too!) but if you've got some free time after visiting the caves then this nearby pile of limestone may be just what you need.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.