About this spot
Northwest Trek is a park run by Metro Parks Tacoma featuring the native wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. The highlight of a visit to the park is a tram tour through the free-roaming portion of the park where bison, elk, bighorn sheep, mountain goats, moose, and other animals wander at will. A separate portion of the park includes naturalistic exhibits for bears, wolves, otters, beavers, wolverines, cougars, bobcats, birds, and more.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.