About this spot
Norris Geyser Basin is a large basin consisting of many thermal areas. The basin is divided into two sections, Porcelain Basin and Back Basin. Yellow Funnel Spring is located in the Back Basin and is approximately 0.97-miles (1.56 km) from the parking area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.