NGB - Vixen Geyser
2 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Vixen Geyser has irregular eruptions of two types. One type, as seen here, with lots of continuous splashing with some burst as high as 15 feet (4.6 m). The second type of eruption can last up to 50 minutes with eruptions up to 30 feet (9.1 m) high.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.