About this spot
This magnificent bridge, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is one of the icons of the Oregon Coast. First opened for traffic in 1936, it is the most famous of the dozen coast bridges designed by the renowned bridge engineer Conde B. McCullough.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.