24 images 6 contributors
About this spot
Perhaps one of the best places for sunset photography on the Isle of Skye. Neist Point offers spectacular views towards the small lighthouse and the epic cliffs with the setting sun casting perfect light onto the cliff. There are several viewpoints from which one of them is mostly full of photographers. I would recommend you to go to the first viewpoint which offers a fresh perspective. Just be careful and watch your steps! You can also walk towards the left side of the lighthouse and try to get some close up shots of it with the crushing waves.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.