Shoot with care
This is a forest reservation and you should always remain on the pathways to protect the fragile flowerbulbs on the forestfloor (such as the famous bluebells that you find here just as well as in the renownd Hallerbos).
About this spot
In the Neigembos you can enjoy the natural beauty. You can follow three mapped out walks: the Dikke Beuken walk, the Bevingen walk and the Groeben walk. The Neigembos is located in the Pajottenland and is just over 70 hectares. In this mixed oak and beech forest you will find height differences of 20 to 90 meters above sea level. The sunken or "hollow" roads have a pronounced microclimate and are a pleasure to walk on.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers