About this spot
With over 30 million zoological, paleontological and mineralogical specimens, the Natural History Museum in Berlin is one of Germany’s top museums in this field. It is a great spot to photograph all kinds of stuffed animals, get some close up shots of colourful minerals and capture awestruck people, gazing at Tristan, a 4m tall T-Rex.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.