Natural History Museum
2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
With over 30 million zoological, paleontological and mineralogical specimens, the Natural History Museum in Berlin is one of Germany’s top museums in this field. It is a great spot to photograph all kinds of stuffed animals, get some close up shots of colourful minerals and capture awestruck people, gazing at Tristan, a 4m tall T-Rex.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.