About this spot
Narodni Dom (National Home) was a cultural institution of Slovenians living in Trieste (Trst in Slovenian). It was built at the beginning of 20th century and burnt down in 1920 by Fascists. Later it was rebuilt and used as a part of Trieste university. Nowadays it was given back to Slovenian community of Trieste but the University still resides in the building.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.