About this spot
Famous all over the world, San Gregorio Armeno is considered the coolest street of Naples. It is known for being the place where “every day is Christmas”. There are workshops displaying statues made with terracotta depicting nativity characters, but also celebrities and politicians such as Sofia Loren, Monica Bellucci, Barack Obama and Donald Trump. It’s a mix of sacred and profane that might shock somee but perfectly sums up the contrasts of Naples and the incredible irony and creativity of the artisans who prove to be able to transform anything into a form of art.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.