About this spot
Nangkartsang is a viewpoint above the Sharpa village of Dingboche at the beginning of the Chukhung Valley. This spot gives magnificent opportunities for photography in multiple directions. If Dingboche is your highest point in the region until this point, this climb will make a good side trip for acclimatisation and also one of the best trekking viewpoints in the entire Everest region.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.