MVA - Mud Caldron
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Mud Caldron is a very large thermal pool approximately 142 feet (43.2 m) across. Although it appears the water is boiling, the bubbles here are created steam deep below surface rising through the water, heating it but not to the point of boiling.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.