Shoot with care
There is often cattle grazing at this location. Take care, especially when they have young.
About this spot
Mutton's Mill is located in the Halvergate Marshes area of the Norfolk Broads. Although currently intact, it's due to undergo restoration at some point, so may well soon be covered in scaffolding. There are many mills in this area, and many will warrant their own Spot on Photohound, but a nearby derelict mill is worth photgraphing if you have a drone, or can work out how to walk to it!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers