Mt Škrlatica Views
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Škrlatica (2740m) is the second highest peak of Slovenia, just after Mt Triglav. Here, not far from Vršič pass there are great views on the mountain and it makes clear how the mountain got its name. Škrlatica in Slovenian means the purple mountain.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.